This training is a great opportunity for those who seek self-transformation through sexuality and who wish to join a profitable new profession that is on the rise in the world.
In this training you will have the opportunity to learn about practical tools that will help you expand your orgasmic capacity, making you a freer, more responsible and creative person in order to help your clients in their own growth and self-development processes.
We live a time of great sexual challenges, in spite of all the great advances in this area, we still have poor sexual education, devoid of the conscious integration between body, emotions, mind and spirituality.
It has already been proven that learning through embodied experience is the best way to release limiting emotions, memories, and beliefs.
Building on the four pillars of somatic (body) transformation: awareness, openness, objectivity and practice, you will have the opportunity to open yourself to live your sexuality in a full, free and conscious way, transforming your interpersonal relationships.
With this in mind, we are offering a unique training, focusing on strengthening awareness and presence in intimacy and sexuality.
This training is a journey of deep personal self-transformation, in which you will develop all the skills you need to become a highly trained Sexological Bodyworker in order to help people of all genders and sexual orientations to
live their sexuality in a wholesome and happy manner.
BY THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Use knowledge of anatomy and sexual physiology in working with students (clients).
- Evaluate the level of body awareness and attention control as indicators of health and sexual well-being.
- Offer students a variety of educational modalities of bodywork, including breathing, pelvic floor release, erotic massage and sensate focus.
- Use the latest research in the areas of neuroscience and somatic learning theory.
- Use somatic learning theory in an applied way, helping people deepen their erotic states through conscious practice over time.
- Use a variety of media in your teaching practice, including sex education DVDs, online videos, remote group learning, and conference calls.
Students develop an initial competence in individual sexual coaching, based on the principles of Authentic Movement.
TO WHOM IS THE TRAINING ADDRESSED
- Health professionals and students.
- Professionals who work with sexuality like tantra teachers, sex shop owners or workers, …
- People interested in their personal, professional and spiritual growth.
- People interested in expanding their orgastic capacity.
- People interested in acquiring new tools to work with others in intimacy, sexuality, and eroticism.
- People of all genders and sexual orientations are welcome.